Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 Resolutions

I wanted to share my list of resolutions to all of you.   I figured if I put it out to the world it will help me keep these resolutions going.  Somehow you can probably relate ;). What is your resolution for 2012?

1.  ENJOY LIFE! 
2. SUCCESS with work (work smart not hard)
3. Stay IN-TOUCH with my friends and family back at home (call and say hello)
4.  TRAVEL more (save 300 dollars and book a flight out)
5. MANAGE Stress (traffic, work, and everything else that comes with stress)
6. SAVE Money (I want my own studio)
7. VOLUNTEER to help others (dogs and children)
8.  Eat more FRUITS and VEGGIES (which means, I need to cook more homemade meals)
9. TELL someone you love that you LOVE THEM on a more regular basis (not by text)
10.  SMILE MORE (especially at random people)

NEW YEAR= NEW ME AND YOU!!

CG,xo



No comments: