Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up



A gift from my best friend Richard, an anti-aging serum by Guerlain.  I don't really like to talk about expensive items because I think that affordable apparel and beauty products are just as good, but since this was a gift I had to share.  I also have to admit I LOVE this product because it is so light weight and leaves my face really soft.  
It helps wrinkles and improves tissue firmness...who doesn't want that? I know I do.  And it has lots of great reviews, yup I did my research.  So I am carefully using a  dime size everyday until I wipe it clean. If you want to splurge, here you go...

$100.00



Cookie Monster is back!! My friend Richard took care of her when I was gone for the holidays and it was time for a bath.  Too big for the sink, it's gonna have to be the tub next.  lol



So I just recently moved into a new place and like all other fashionistas I have stacks and stacks of magazines that I need to catch up on.  It is so difficult letting go until I have gone through every page and ripped out all the amazing photoshoots and style articles.  So this weekend I am catching up on all my past issues and letting go one by one. 



I told you I have a sweet tooth! Chocolate chip cookies for dessert with vanilla ice cream.  


$10.85

Came across this book at a local boutique.  Humorous dogs and puppies doing human yoga poses.  Great gift for dog and yoga lovers.  


Sunday Farmer's Market

 I haven't had a snow cone since I was a kid.  My favorite flavor, blue coconut.  The results- a blue tongue and a huge smile.

How was your weekend?

No comments: